Tree Surgeon Services
MIG Garden Care provides a full tree surgery service to the Bothwell area of South Lanarkshire.
MIG Garden Care is fully qualified Tree Surgeons (trained to NPTC + CITY & GUILDS standards) and carry full insurance.
We cover all Trees from Birch to Cherry and all hedging from Laurel to Privet.
Call us now on: 07795161893
5 essential Tree Surgery Services for Your Property
Trees are magnificent. They can be incredibly old, their life spanning several decades, sometimes centuries.
But your trees do need to attention from time to time which is why we offer five, highly-competitive tree surgery services to Bothwell home and business owners.
1. Removing Trees
Sometimes, as sad as it may be, the only solution is to remove a tree. When safety is compromised, the tree weak or dead, removing it can help the area to rejuvenate.
We remove trees in two ways;
- Dismantling – this is the modern method of removing a tree and is considered safe. No matter how awkward the location, this method is safe. Branches are removed, and then parts of the trunk with the process starting at the top of the tree.
- Felling – this method works well when there are no properties, cars or people close by that could be damaged by a falling tree. As much as try to control the tree, it can take on a direction of all its own once in the process of being cut.
2. Maintaining Shape with Crown Reduction
This is a task that should be carried out on a regular basis as it helps to maintain a natural shape, but also helps the tree to grow in a way that is healthy. Carefully consideration needs to be paid to how the tree is growing etc. and tackle this without over ‘lopping’.
3. Maintaining Growth with Pruning
This again is a task that should be carried out on a regular basis. Pruning promotes the tree to grow in a way that suits its surroundings, as well as its health.
4. Trimming Hedge Lines
Hedges are an important privacy screen and boundary edge for many properties. Although not super-fast in their growth, the warmth of spring and spring showers can cause a sudden growth spurt. Clipping hedges so that they maintain their shape and health is essential.
5. Emergency Tree Surgery Services
For many, the need for tree surgery services in Area 2 occurs after violent winter storms and gales. We can safely remove overhanging or loose branches, as well as quickly removed trees blocking highways or causing safety issues at business premises or homes.